Manage your account online
You can manage any AMP Bank account online with My AMP anytime, making it easy for you to:
- access your statement online
- update your personal details
- transfer funds and pay bills
- see your interest earnings
- find forms
We want to make your banking experience smooth and straightforward. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service and making sure you have a banking solution to suit your needs. Let us know if we can help in any way with other products, services or getting the most out of your account.
Digital solutions for banking on the move
You can access your AMP account on your mobile device (phone or tablet) to do your banking on-the-move anytime, anywhere.
With the My AMP app, you can not only access your bank account securely with a four-digit personal identification number (PIN), but also see all your accounts together – even those outside AMP.
With our apps, you can:
- get simple banking done fast
- check your superannuation and investments
- reset your ‘My AMP’ password
- contact your financial adviser
- activate your new Access card
- choose or reset your Access card PIN
Compare our deposit accounts
It’s smart to stay on top of your accounts to see if they’re helping you work toward your financial goals. Whether you’re saving for a short- or long-term goal, AMP Bank savings and everyday accounts are flexible, competitive, and many of them have no monthly account-keeping fees, plus offer internet banking with My AMP, My AMP apps and BankPhone.
See more of our personalised online servicesShow more
Manage your super with My AMP
Discover a faster, easier way to take full control of your finances with My AMP, your personal online wealth and investment website to manage your AMP accounts 24/7.
My AMP gives you an instant picture of your accounts and is simple to navigate to see information or save changes to your account.
Some things you can do on My AMP:
- Manage your investment portfolio online with up-to-date pricing information—AMP products are immediately available and other products can be added, edited or removed so you can see a complete picture at any time
- Easily access Morningstar performance information
- Access your statement online, check the frequency and amount of contributions and download reports
- Get updates via the Welcome Page and help wherever you are within the site
- Find unit pricing details, which are available immediately to provide you with an up-to-date portfolio summary
- Drill down to see your individual contract holdings and transaction summaries
- Update your personal information quickly and effectively, including password, email address, phone numbers and address
- Perform investment switches, update beneficiaries and provide your tax file number.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234517.