With My AMP you can manage your AMP super and pensions online, anytime.
- manage your investment portfolio
- access your statements, check how much and how often you’re contributing to your super and download reports
- receive updates and help wherever you are within the siteview up-to-date unit prices in your portfolio summary
- see your individual contract holdings and transaction summaries
- update your personal information, beneficiaries and provide your tax file number
- change the way your super is invested
- read Morningstar investment news and research
- view your balance any time, but remember, as unit prices change day to day, your account balance may rise and fall.
Register for My AMP
You can register for My AMP with the AMP app. Simply download the app from your provider app store, select a unique four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) and follow the prompts to register.
If you've already registered for My AMP and can't remember your account number, check your AMP statement or call us on 1300 657 801 Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am – 5pm (AEST).
Providing your tax file number
You do not have to provide your tax file number (TFN)1, however, if you don’t provide your TFN:
- it will be harder for you to trace your super accounts
- we won’t be able to accept any personal contributions
- you will miss out on super co-contributions
- you may end up paying extra income tax on contributions from your employer.
It’s easy to provide your TFN, simply notify us online.
1 Under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993, the Trustee is authorised to collect your TFN, which will only be used for lawful purposes. These purposes may change in the future as a result of legislative change. The Trustee may disclose your TFN to another superannuation provider when your benefits are being transferred, unless you request the Trustee in writing that your TFN not be disclosed to any other superannuation provider.
The AMP apps
If you have super with AMP, you can check how you’re tracking with the AMP app anytime, anywhere.
With the AMP app, you can:
- check your super account balance
- see what insurance you have inside your super
- see how your investments are performing.
Once you’ve registered for My AMP, simply download the AMP app for your iPhone or Android phone.
Download the mobile app
Super and retirement enquiries
Mon - Fri: 8.30am – 7pm (AEST)
1 Before bringing your super together you should check whether your current fund will charge any fees for transferring out your money and whether you will lose any insurance cover from your current fund.
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267. Read AMP’s Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
Products in the AMP Eligible Rollover Fund, National Mutual Retirement Fund, and NM Pro Super Fund are issued by Equity Trustees Superannuation Limited ABN 50 055 641 757 (trustee). Risk products are issued by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 (AMP Life), which is part of the Resolution Life group. Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP Life at amp.com.au or by calling 133 731. Read AMP Life’s Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP Life and/or other companies within the Resolution Life group may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). All information on this website is subject to change without notice.