Why choose AMP super?
AMP has been helping our customers take control of their financial future for 160 years. As Australia’s favourite for super1, we’ve built our reputation on a range of award-winning products designed to meet customer needs.
Whether you’re after simple super or investments you can be heavily involved with, there’s an AMP super product for you.
Super that keeps up with your changing needs
As life changes your super should too
- A super fund with smart investment options that’s easy to take from job to job and into retirement
- Offers a wide range of investments from basic, low-cost options to a selection of leading-edge funds
- Simple insurance options you can tailor as your needs change
- Competitive fees- you only pay for what you need
- Easy online and mobile access.
A full suite of solutions for the serious investor
An innovative solution for investors looking to grow their super, with the option of capital guarantees to protect their savings
- Innovative all-in-one super and investment solution that allows you to easily move to a pension account when you’re ready to retire
- Wide range of investment options, including over 330 managed funds, term deposits and direct shares
- Guaranteed retirement income
- One online account allowing you to monitor and report on all your investments, anywhere and at any time
Take control of your own super fund
Making it easier for you to run your own fund
- Set up and monitor your investment strategy with your online dashboard
- Stay up to date with notifications and alerts
- We’ll look after your paperwork
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP SMSF Solutions is offered by Australian Securities Administration Limited, an AMP company. The issuer of AMP Flexible Super is AMP Superannuation Limited. The issuer of North – Personal Superannuation is N M Superannuation Pty. Limited.
AMP Flexible Super is a registered trademark of AMP Limited. North is a registered trademark of The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited.
1 Plan for Life 30 September 2013.