Why choose AMP super?
AMP has been helping our customers take control of their financial future for 160 years. As Australia’s favourite for super1, we’ve built our reputation on a range of award-winning products designed to meet customer needs.
Whether you’re after simple super or investments you can be heavily involved with, there’s an AMP super product for you.
Super that keeps up with your changing needs
- A super fund with smart investment options that’s easy to take from job to job and into retirement
- Offers a wide range of investments from basic, low-cost options to a selection of leading-edge funds
- Simple insurance options you can tailor as your needs change
- Competitive fees- you only pay for what you need
- Easy online and mobile access.
Helps you confidently reach your financial goals
A superannuation product for life, with the option of capital guarantees to protect your savings
- Innovative all-in-one super and investment solution that allows you to easily move to a pension account when you’re ready to retire
- Wide range of investment options, including over 360 managed funds, term deposits and direct shares
- Guaranteed retirement income
- One online account allowing you to monitor and report on all your investments, anywhere and at any time
Take control of your own super fund
Making it easier for you to run your own fund
- set up an SMSF
- manage an existing SMSF; or
- change your SMSF administration provider.
Whether you are thinking about setting up an SMSF or running an existing SMSF,
we can help you:
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP SMSF Solutions is offered by Australian Securities Administration Limited, an AMP company. The issuer of AMP Flexible Super is AMP Superannuation Limited. The issuer of MyNorth Superannuation is N M Superannuation Pty. Limited.
AMP Flexible Super is a registered trademark of AMP Limited. North is a registered trademark of The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited.
1 Favourite for super – largest market share by assets under management at aggregate level for super. Plan for Life, Marketer View – Retail managed funds, September 2016.