Want to consolidate with one of Australia’s largest super providers1?
At AMP we offer many ways to bring your super together. Each takes just a few minutes. And they’re all free. Better yet, if you login to My AMP all of your details will be pre-populated, making it even easier to consolidate your super and saving you time. Login to My AMP now and let us help you search for or consolidate your other super.
- If you already know your other super account details, you can start bringing that money together into your AMP account.
- If you don’t have all the details of your other super accounts, we can help you find them and consolidate with your AMP super account. All we’ll need are your contact details, date of birth and AMP account number.
- If you think you might have super you’ve forgotten about, we can help you look.
Things you should know
Before you consolidate, there are things you need to consider, such as:
- Whether you will pay any exit or withdrawal fees from your other super funds.
- Check the features and benefits you currently have in your other super funds to make sure you're not losing anything that's important to you.
- If you have insurance cover attached to your other super funds, the insurance will be cancelled if you consolidate into your AMP account. You need to carefully consider whether you have adequate insurance cover for your needs without it.
To find out the details of your current fund, you can either check your annual statement or contact the super fund.
- Tax deductions: If you've made a personal after-tax contribution to the fund you'd like to move money from, you may be eligible to claim a tax deduction. However, in order to receive this tax deduction, you will need to appropriately notify the fund of your intention to claim the deduction before exiting the fund. Find out more by reading the 'notice of intent' guide or call AMP on 1300 763 721.
1 Second largest market share by assets under management at aggregate level for retail super and corporate super and industry funds. Strategic Insight, Marketer View – Retail managed funds, December 2017.
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267. Read AMP’s Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
Products in the AMP Eligible Rollover Fund, National Mutual Retirement Fund, and NM Pro Super Fund are issued by Equity Trustees Superannuation Limited ABN 50 055 641 757 (trustee). Risk products are issued by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 (AMP Life), which is part of the Resolution Life group. AMP Life has proudly served customers in Australia since 1849. AMP Limited ABN 49 079 354 519 has sold AMP Life to the Resolution Life group whilst retaining a minority economic interest. AMP Limited has no day-to-day involvement in the management of AMP Life whose products and services are not affiliated with or guaranteed by AMP Limited. AMP Limited is not liable for products issued by AMP Life or any statements or representations made in the PDS for those products. “AMP”, “AMP Life” and any other AMP trademarks are used by AMP Life under licence from AMP Limited. Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP Life at amp.com.au or by calling 133 731. Read AMP Life’s Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP Life and/or other companies within the Resolution Life group may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). All information on this website is subject to change without notice.