Manage your accounts online, anytime with My AMP
- manage your investment portfolio
- access your statements, check how much and how often you’re contributing to your super and download reports
- receive updates and help wherever you are within the site
- view up-to-date unit prices in your portfolio summary
- see your individual contract holdings and transaction summaries
- update your personal information, beneficiaries and provide your tax file number
- change the way your super is invested
- read Morningstar investment news and research
- view your balance any time, but remember, as unit prices change day to day, your account balance may rise and fall.
iPhone and Android app
Access your finances on the move and have your super, banking, investments and insurance all at your finger tips.
Change your investment options
You can change your investment options online in My AMP or by filling in an investment switching/change form.
To change your investment options in My AMP:
- Login to My AMP
- Select the account you wish to update the investment option for
- From the I want to menu, select Change investment mix.
- Then change the investment options for that account.
Update your personal details
You can change your personal details in My AMP, North Online or by filling in a form relevant to your product.
Complete the Change of personal details form and send it to us via email, fax or post:
Super, Insurance, Retirement enquiries
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 7pm (AEST)
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.