AMP's employer superannuation plans make it easy for members to keep up to date with their investments and benefits, including insurance cover. Your employees get the communication, education and support they need to help them get the most out of their super.
Take advantage of technology
It's easy for your employees to stay on top of their super with AMP's digital tools and apps:
- My AMP gives members comprehensive access to account information online, 24/7. Featuring a new look that is even simpler to navigate, it’s a powerful management tool that lets members do personalised projections of their super savings.
- AMP’s digital apps let members access their finances on the go. Super, banking, investment and insurance accounts are all at their fingertips.
Lighting the way for your employees
We're committed to helping your employees make the most of their finances. Your employees have access to:
- a ‘Your Super Future’ report, highlighting where your employees super is now, what their retirement projection looks like and providing potential ways to improve it1
- educational videos and online learning modules
- at work seminars and 1:1 sessions
- our employer super experts to discuss their super options. Simply phone 131 267 to speak to someone today.
- help to find lost super
We'll keep your employees up to date
We invest a lot in making sure members are up to date with a wealth of communications including:
- a Insights section on this site that's full of up-to-date articles and expert advice for your employees
- regular newsletters
- annual member statements
1Please note, while this report is generated by using the balance of your employee’s super account with AMP, we do not consider your employees’ personal circumstances, objectives or financial needs. For personal advice, employees can contact one of our financial advisers (associated fees will be disclosed before proceeding).
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.