Why choose AMP for your retirement?
AMP has been helping customers take control of their financial future for over 160 years. As Australia’s favourite for super and retirement1, we’ve built our reputation on a range of award-winning products designed to help customers achieve their retirement lifestyle goals.
Whether you’re after a simple retirement plan or a more complex investment portfolio, AMP has a suite of retirement solutions available to you, including three allocated pension products.
What is an allocated pension?
An allocated pension is a regular income stream drawn from your superannuation savings, which you can usually access once you’ve reached preservation age and retire from the workforce. It’s also known as an account based pension. These pensions have similar features like a range of investment options, a choice of payment settings and the ability to take lump sums at any time.
May suit you if
You’re eligible to access your super, meaning:
- You have retired after reaching preservation age
- You have reached the age of 65
- You have become permanently disabled, or
- Stopped working at or after the age of 60.
Here's what you get
- Regular payments that can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually (periodic payments).
- The ability to withdraw some or all of your money as a lump sum.
- No limit to how much you can withdraw from an allocated pension
- Tax-free earnings remain in your account
AMP Flexible Super® – Retirement
Keeps your money working while paying you a regular income. Apply online today
- You can use your AMP Flexible Retirement account to receive a regular income in retirement
- Payments from super on or after age 60 are tax free and
- Flexibility to choose your payment frequency, help to manage your money better and can be easily transferred to your spouse or beneficiary when you die.
A full suite of solutions to help you own your retirement - available through your financial adviser
- An award-winning2 pension account that will pay you a regular income to help you meet your retirement goals
- Over 380 investment options to choose from
- Capital and income guarantees on some investment options
- Monitor, transact and report on all your investments in an online account 24/7
SignatureSuper Allocated Pension
Transition seamlessly into your retirement this allocated pension is available to existing SignatureSuper customers
- You can choose to how regular you want to receive your payments and you can change it any time
- Access to your money when you need it with flexible income payments
- A wide range of investment options with tax-free earnings that remain in your account.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of AMP Flexible Super is AMP Superannuation Limited. AMP Flexible Super is a registered trade mark of AMP Limited.
The issuer of MyNorth – Personal Pension is N M Superannuation Pty. Limited. MyNorth is a registered trademark of AMP Limited.
The issuer of AMP SignatureSuper and AMP SignatureSuper – Allocated Pension is AMP Superannuation Limited. AMP SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Life Limited.
- Favourite for super – largest market share by assets under management at aggregate level for super. Plan for Life, Marketer View, December 2015.
- Income is not guaranteed and your pension payments will cease when your account balance runs out.
- MyNorth won Chant West's 2017 Advised Product of the Year award. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au