We keep your employees up-to-date with communications, education and support, and make it simple for them to manage their superannuation anytime, anywhere.
Employee tools and calculators
We help your employees get the most out of their super with a wealth of easy-to-understand communications, educational tools and digital resources.
- Regular newsletters and educational articles
- Annual statements and personalised Your super future reports
- Help to find lost super
- Educational videos, online learning modules and calculators
- Work seminars and super chats
With My AMP, your employees can manage their AMP accounts online, anytime.
- access annual statements online
- view their account balance
- contribute to their super
- update personal details
- make investment switches and stay on top of investment updates
All they need to do is register for My AMP.
My AMP app
Your employees can see how they’re tracking with the AMP app anytime, anywhere. They can:
- check their super account balance
- see what insurance they have inside super
- see how their investments are performing
- access your banking on the move
Once they've registered for My AMP, they can download the app.
Investment options for your employees
When your employees invest their super with us, they can choose from a range of investment options.
Default investment option
An employee’s super will be invested in the default MySuper investment option until they make an investment choice.
AMP Flexible Super® default investment option
AMP MySuper Balanced is the default investment option for AMP Flexible Super. It gives your employees investment diversity across a broad range of investment markets and focuses on delivering long-term returns.
SignatureSuper® and SignatureSuper® Select default investment option
AMP MySuper Lifecycle is the default investment option for SignatureSuper and SignatureSuper Select. It provides your employees with an investment strategy that continuously evolves to align with their stage of life, and takes them all the way through their superannuation journey.
Your employees can choose from a wide variety of investment options based on their individual risk profile—for example aggressive, moderately aggressive, balanced, moderately conservative or conservative.
This approach would suit employees who are happy to review their investment selection periodically in line with any changes to their risk profile.
Building a portfolio
Your employees can select a mix of different investment options, from individual funds, multi-manager funds, as well as the default investment option, or choose to have a combination of everything.
They can choose where they invest their existing account balance, as well as where their future contributions are invested.
Insurance claims through employer super
If one of your employees gets sick or injured, our claims management team work closely with your business, doctors and rehabilitation providers to help get them back to work as soon as possible.
How your employees can make a claim
1. Your employee is to notify us of their intention to claim. We may ask for some additional information at this stage.
2. Your employee is to complete and return the claim paperwork.
3. We will assess your employee's claim, determine if additional information is required and keep them updated on their claim progress and decision at all times.
4. If your employee's claim is accepted, we will assist them with their claim payment.
For employees to notify us of their intention to make a claim, they or an authorised representative acting on their behalf, can contact our Claims team.
- For death claims, call us on 1300 373 654 Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST
- For disability claims, call us on 1300 366 214 Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.