AMP super1 provides great features to meet the complex needs of your business, including flexible insurance and a range of investment options for your employees.
What your business gets:
- A genuine partnership – we’re here to support you, and bring a wealth of industry knowledge and best practices
- Ease and convenience – we offer great service and day-to-day management through simple, online administration and clearing house facility
- Flexibility – investment solutions to cater for employees of all age groups and lifecycle stages
What your employees get:
- Easy investing – access to a default MySuper option, designed to match the employee’s stage of life
- A great range of options – employees can choose up to 15 different investment options within their super account
- Insurance – insurance cover at group insurance rates
- Tools and learning – digital tools, educational resources, and support to help employees manage their financial wellbeing
MySuper – designed to grow with your employees
Your employees can access AMP’s MySuper investment approach, giving them an easy way to manage their super savings.
MySuper delivers a risk-adjusted, lifelong view of investing to help your employees achieve their retirement goals. By automatically evolving the way an employee’s savings are invested as they move towards retirement, it makes life simple.
MySuper is authorised, meaning it meets specific standards set under legislation, including fee structures and generally a basic level of insurance coverage.
If your employees don’t select an investment option, you need to pay their contributions into a MySuper investment option.
Insurance cover for your employees and their families
AMP super reinforces your status as an employer of choice, giving you more options to set the level of insurance you want to offer your employees and their families. These insurances generally pay benefits in the event of death, terminal illness and total and permanent disablement (TPD).
In 2019, AMP paid $2.6 billion in claims across its trauma, life, terminal illness, TPD and income protection insurance plans. We have a proactive, fair and transparent approach to assessing claims, and we’ll be there for you and your employees every step of the way if they need to make a claim. Find out more about insurance and super.
Documents & downloads
For any help or questions, call us on:
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm (AEST)
If you're already with AMP, speak to your account manager.
1 AMP super refers to SignatureSuper
SignatureSuper is issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (NM Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination, or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.