With My AMP you can manage your AMP super and pensions online, anytime.
- manage your investment portfolio
- access your statements, check how much and how often you’re
contributing to your super and download reports
- receive updates and help wherever you are within the site
- view up-to-date unit prices in your portfolio summary
- see your individual contract holdings and transaction summaries
- update your personal information, beneficiaries
and provide your tax file number
- change the way your super is invested
- read Morningstar investment news and research
- view your balance any time, but remember, as unit prices change day to day, your account balance may rise and fall
The AMP apps
If you have a retirement account with AMP, you can check how your funds are tracking with the AMP app anytime, anywhere.
With the AMP app, you can:
- check your retirement account balance
- see how your investments are performing
Once you’ve registered for My AMP, simply download the AMP app for your iPhone or Android mobile.
Products in the AMP Super Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267. Read AMP’s Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). All information on this website is subject to change without notice.