Whilst we recommend seeing a financial adviser for a comprehensive financial strategy, we appreciate everyone has different needs and circumstances and therefore offer different types of advice. Staying connected, involved and informed could help you to improve your situation and help ensure a happy and healthy retirement.
Simple, fast and accessible information available to everyone.
If you just want the facts or guidance on super, investments, insurance or estate planning, then general advice may be for you. General advice does not take into account your particular circumstances, such as your objectives, financial situation and needs.
General advice is recommended if you:
- Have questions on super, retirement, aged care, investments, insurance or estate planning.
- Would like to understand the differences between product solutions eg retail super versus an SMSF.
- Would like to understand technical and regulatory information eg what are the current rules regarding transitioning to retirement?
- Are interested in finding out how a financial adviser can help.
- Would like to be put in touch with a qualified financial adviser near you.
AMP has two complimentary general advice one to one services to help you lead a better life today and into retirement.
Need more help?
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (Sydney time)
Simple, fast and accessible one-off complimentary personal advice for members of select AMP super and pension products.
Our simple super advice team is ready to help our members with expert advice about choosing the right investment option, making extra contributions or sorting their insurance in their AMP super or pension product.
Comprehensive advice from a qualified financial adviser can help you to develop a tailored financial plan that considers your individual personal situation, needs and financial goals. A financial adviser will assess your whole situation, develop a detailed strategy and provide ongoing advice as your circumstances change and when new opportunities arise. Comprehensive advice does attract a fee that your adviser will discuss with you. You’ll receive a fee disclosure document clearly stating any financial advice fees.
Comprehensive advice from a financial adviser can include:
- The development of a detailed plan to help you achieve your financial goals in the most tax effective way.
- Regular reports and updates on your investment portfolio.
- Information on changing market conditions that may affect your plan.
- Ongoing advice that takes into account changing market conditions, regulations and your individual unique circumstances.
- Work with your accountant and/or solicitor to ensure all your affairs and strategies are aligned.
- Specialist advice on how you can maximise your eligibility for Centrelink benefits, Veteran’s Affairs and Disability support pensions.
Any advice (including the super health check) and information is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496, AFSL No. 366121 (AWM Services) and is general in nature. It hasn’t taken your financial or personal circumstances into account. It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement or terms and conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267, before deciding what’s right for you. You can read our Financial Services Guide online for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. You can also ask us for a hardcopy. AWM Services is part of the AMP group.
Simple super advice and the retirement health check are provided by ipac Securities Limited ABN 30 008 587 595, AFS Licence No. 234656 (IPAC) to eligible members of the Super Directions fund. IPAC is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMP. Comprehensive advice is provided by AMP Advice which is a registered trademark of AMP Limited, licensed to IPAC. You can read our Financial Services Guide online.
All information on this website is subject to change without notice.