We know how valuable your employees are to the success of your business. Let us help you take care of them.
We can tailor services that extend far beyond super to benefit you and your employees.
Supporting your business
We take the hard work out of meeting your employer obligations under super laws.
- support from our experienced account managers
- access to eSuper - a quick and easy way to manage all your employees’ super payments online
- a range of insurance options to choose from to help you meet the needs of your business and employees
- access to our AMP MySuper lifecycle investment option to accommodate the age diversity of your workforce or a balanced option to keep fees low. <LINK>
Supporting your employees
- We’re here to help your employees take control of their finances and meet their goals
Find out more about employee benefits.
Call us on
to speak with an Employer Super expert.
SignatureSuper is issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
The super coach session is a super health check and is provided by AWM Services. It is general advice conversation only. It does not consider your personal circumstances.
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination, or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Limited (ABN 49 079 354 519).