We know how valuable your employees are to the success of your business. Let us help you take care of them.
We can tailor services that extend far beyond super to benefit you and your employees.
Supporting your business
We take the hard work out of meeting your employer obligations under super laws.
- support from our experienced account managers
- access to eSuper - a quick and easy way to manage all your employees’ super payments online
- a range of insurance options to choose from to help you meet the needs of your business and employees
- access to our AMP MySuper lifecycle investment option to accommodate the age diversity of your workforce or a balanced option to keep fees low. <LINK>
Supporting your employees
- We’re here to help your employees take control of their finances and meet their goals
Find out more about employee benefits.
Employer super products
Simple super that keeps up with changing needs
AMP Flexible Super
A simple superannuation solution that has the flexibility to keep up with your employees’ changing needs.
Simple super solutions for smaller businesses
- A MySuper Balanced option
- A transparent fee structure for all three investments options
- Tap into key super benefits for you and your employees
Good for you, good for your employees.
- A flexible super solution for medium to large-sized businesses
- An MySuper lifecycle investment approach with over 25 investment options
- Competitive fees
Call us on
to speak with an Employer Super expert.
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP Flexible Super is a registered trademark of AMP Limited (ABN 49 079 354 519).
SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Limited (ABN 49 079 354 519).