AMP offers your employees more than super to help them achieve their goals.
Research-driven education and support
Our Workplace Education Program addresses key financial stress triggers that may be affecting your employees.
We offer support and education through:
- workplace seminars on key topics like debt, budgeting, and retirement
- online learning modules and useful calculators
- one-on-one sessions with the Workplace Education team to help members understand their super and answer questions
- workplace super booths at events and in your office where employees can drop in for a chat with our experts
- access to AMP Goals 360 through the My AMP App – a powerful and innovative approach to advice to help employees explore, track, and meet their financial goals.
- access to Bupa’s Health Insurance discount with six weeks free cover, and perks when you refer a colleague.
Technology to empower your employees
My AMP is a powerful tool to help individuals feel in control of their finances, allowing them to easily manage their banking, super, investments and insurance online, including non-AMP accounts.
It also allows them to find and consolidate lost super, manage their investments, access reports, and update their personal information. My AMP also includes an innovative budgeting tool that allows them to set up, track and manage their budget.
My AMP is available via desktop or through the My AMP app.
Keeping employees up to date
We’ve invested in sophisticated data analytics to ensure we share information with members that is likely to be most relevant for them.
Our monthly newsletters help employees manage their money and grow their wealth at different life stages.
Call us on
to speak with an Employer Super expert.
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.