AMP's employer superannuation plans make it easy for members to keep up to date with their investments and benefits, including insurance cover. Your employees get the communication, education and support they need to help them get the most out of their super.
Take advantage of technology
It's easy for your employees to stay on top of their super with AMP's digital tools and apps:
- My AMP gives members comprehensive access to account information online, 24/7. Featuring a new look that is even simpler to navigate, it's a powerful management tool that lets members do personalised projections of their super savings.
- AMP's apps let members access their finances on the go. Super, banking, investment and insurance accounts are all at their fingertips.
Lighting the way for your employee
We're committed to helping your employees make the most of their super. Your employees will get:
- help to find lost super
- a personalised ‘Your Super Future' report, highlighting where their super is now, what their retirement projection looks like and identifying potential ways to improve it
- educational videos and online learning modules
- at work seminars and super chats
- flexible financial advice options
We'll keep your employees up to date
We invest a lot in making sure members are up to date with a wealth of communications including:
- a News and insights section on this site that's full of up-to-date articles and expert advice for your employees
- regular newsletters with insightful articles
- annual member statements
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.