If you want to transfer money to another person from your AMP Bank account, there’s a default limit of $5,000 per payee account per business day.
You can increase this limit up to $25,000 per payee account per business day within My AMP or the My AMP app. You are also able to lower the limit below $5,000 within My AMP and the My AMP app. Increasing your daily limits may increase your liability for unauthorised transactions.
If you’re using My AMP:
- log into My AMP
- select the Banking tab
- choose ‘Manage payees and accounts’ from the ‘I want to’ menu
- scroll through to your external accounts and click on the pencil icon next to Daily limit
- update Daily limit.
If you’re using the My AMP app (or My AMP) and you’re completing a transaction:
- Initiate your Pay anyone transaction by selecting the From and To accounts
- your Daily transfer limit will be showing on screen along with the pencil icon. Select this and update your Daily limit
- continue with your transaction.
To increase the daily limit above $25,000, please complete the appropriate form:
- Register or cancel an External Bank Account – Personal Customers and Sole Traders
- Register or cancel an External Bank Account – Companies, Trusts and Other Organisations
All banking products are issued by AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234517. Information is correct as at 7 December 2020 and is subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply and are available at amp.com.au/bankterms or by calling 13 30 30.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide available at amp.com.au/fsg for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP Bank is a member of the Australian Banking Association (ABA) and is committed to the standards in the Banking Code of Practice.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518