AMP Flexible Super®
Super that keeps up with your changing needsAs life changes your super should too.Product disclosure statement
- An award winning1 super fund designed for self-employed, casual, part-time and full-time employees
- Wide range of investments
- Easy to take from job to job and into retirement
- Simple insurance options you can tailor as your needs change
- Competitive fees2 - only pay for what you need
- Easy online and mobile access.
Helps you confidently reach your financial goalsA superannuation product for life, with the option of capital guarantees to protect your savingsProduct disclosure statement
- An award-winning3 all-in-one super and investment solution that allows you to easily move to a pension account when you’re ready to retire
- Wide range of investment options, including over 440 managed funds, term deposits and direct shares
- Capital guarantees
- One online account allowing you to monitor and report on all your investments, anywhere and at any time
AMP SMSF Solutions
Take control of your own super fund
Why choose AMP super?
AMP has been helping our customers take control of their financial future for 170 years.
We’ve built our reputation on a range of award-winning products designed to meet customer needs.
Whether you’re after simple super or investments you can be heavily involved with, there’s an AMP super product for you.
1 AMP Flexible Super and MyNorth were awarded 5 Heron Quality Stars for the 2019/20 financial year
2 Based on SuperRatings Gold 2018 Choice Super ratings Flexible Super - Super (Core, Select & Choice Packages) and Chant West 4 Apple Fund Rating for 2018.
3 MyNorth won Chant West's 2017 Advised Product of the Year award. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au.
AMP SMSF Solutions is offered by Australian Securities Administration Limited, an AMP company.
MyNorth Superannuation is issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super).
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP Flexible Super is a registered trademark of AMP Limited.
MyNorth is a registered trademark of NMMT Limited.