What is an SMSF?
A self-managed superanuation fund (SMSF) is a way you can save for retirement. SMSFs are different to other super funds because they're run by you. An SMSF will give you more control over your super and retirement planning, but it’s important to understand the responsibilities that come with being a trustee.
Looking to switch?
Why AMP’s SMSF solutions
AMP SMSF Solutions makes it simple for you to manage your self-managed superannuation fund, so you can have full control over your investment strategies and retirement planning. You get:
- flexible administration and fee arrangements
- help and guidance with your administration, tax and compliance
- access to SMSF experts and knowledge programs.
SMSF Management Solutions
Making it easier for you to run your own fund
- set up an SMSF
- manage an existing SMSF; or
- change your SMSF administration provider.
Whether you are thinking about setting up an SMSF or running an existing SMSF,
we can help you:
Loans & deposit accounts
Put your SMSF on solid ground with property
- Get a new loan through your SMSF to buy an investment property
- Refinance your existing SMSF loan
An everyday cash hub account for your SMSF
- Easily manage your cash flow
- No Account management fees
Get your SMSF funds working harder
- Maximise the rate of return on your SMSF assets
- Get easy access to your money
Get 24/7 access to your pension funds while earning interest
- Get easy access to your pension funds
- Earn interest on this everyday account
Earn a great return with fixed interest and no account fees
- Protect your business savings
- $5,000 minimum deposit
- Terms from three months to five years
- You choose when to receive interest payments
Up to 2.80% paEffective 30/01/2017
Access a diversified pool of typically over 100 corporate bonds
- Alternative to term deposits when interest rates fall
- Focus on Australian investment grade companies and exposure to global bond markets
Access a diversified portfolio of high quality global listed infrastructure securities
- Add diversification, and build sustainable income and capital growth
- Focus on strong total returns (both income and capital growth) over the long term
Access a diversified portfolio of Australian office, retail and industrial properties
- Earn a reliable income and long-term capital growth
- Benefit from AMP Capital's expertise in property investment and property management
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited, Australian Credit Licence 234517.
AMP SMSF Solutions is offered by Australian Securities Administration Limited, an AMP company.