Who's eligible for pro-bono financial advice
Any bushfire affected person who:
- has been impacted by the bushfires in Australia since 1 November 2019
- accesses this offer by 30 June 2020 (unless it’s extended)
- has had one of the following impacts from the bushfires:
- serious injury, or their dependant, partner or immediate co-habiting relative has been seriously injured or died as a result of the bushfires
- lost their primary place of residence or it is uninhabitable
- lost their business due to the bushfire.
This offer is available to anyone who needs this help – they don’t need to be an AMP customer.
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement, available at amp.com.au, or by calling 13 30 30 before deciding what’s right for you. This information is general only and hasn’t taken your circumstances into account. This information is provided by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379.
Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services
provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- All banking products are issued by AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian credit licence 234517
- All insurance products are issued by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379, AFSL No. 233671
- Superannuation products are issued by AMP Superannuation Limited ABN 31 008 414 104, AFSL No. 233060 and NM Superannuation
Proprietary Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL No. 234654
Financial advice is provided by:
- AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327, AFSL 232706
- Charter Financial Planning Limited ABN 35 002 976 294, AFSL 234665
- iPAC Securities Limited ABN 30 008 587 595, AFSL 234656
- Hillross Financial Services Limited ABN 77 003 323 055, AFSL 232705