AMP Business Saver Account rates & feesShow more
The AMP Business Saver Account earns interest calculated daily and paid monthly.
Effective 1 February 2018
|Account balance||Interest rate|
|Standard rate from $0 to less than $2,000||0.00% pa|
|Standard rate for $2,000 and over||1.80% pa|
- $0 monthly fee. If you require special services like special clearances on cheque deposits, check whether any fees and charges apply.
- Unlimited deposits. No minimum opening deposit required. You can deposit any amount, as often as you like, using internet or phone transfers from an everyday account, either from an AMP Bank account or another provider’s account. You don’t need an ongoing balance, although interest earned is on balances of $2,000 or more.
AMP Business Saver Account is available to business customers only. Interest applies to credit balances only. Interest rates are variable and subject to change without notice. Deposits over $5,000,000 are at our discretion.
Start achieving your savings goal
As well as the AMP Business Saver Account, AMP Bank offers other business savings accounts and options that may suit your savings strategies:
- AMP Cash Manager—bank when and how you want with great interest rates.
- AMP Notice Account—a nest egg account for those who plan ahead.
- AMP Term Deposits—the security of fixed interest for a term of your choice.
- Business Classic Club—a business home loan, plus banking.
Call us to help you select the right AMP Bank Savings Account for you on 13 30 30 Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm (AEST), Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm (AEST).
Switch to an AMP SuperEdge deposit product
If your account is in the name of an Australian-registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), you can request to switch an existing AMP Business Saver Account to an AMP SuperEdge deposit product. Conditions apply.
Complete and return our Switch to an AMP SuperEdge deposit product form.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The credit provider and bank product issuer is AMP Bank Limited, Australian Credit Licence 234517.