Access your finances
Managing your AMP accounts has never been easier. You can access your finances simply and securely on your desktop or on the move with AMP's digital solutions. Once you've registered, you'll be able to:
- View your superannuation
- Manage your bank accounts
- View your AMP accounts
- Receive your statements and correspondence online.
My AMP is your personal online wealth, investment and banking portal, where you can view your AMP and non-AMP accounts in one place and keep on top of your money.
- Get the complete picture: View your financial information, investment options and detailed information about your savings, insurance and loans.
- Take action: Change your investment settings, access online statements and update your personal details.
- Discover new possibilities: Learn more with educational modules, generate personalised reports, and access simulators and calculators to help you plan your financial future.
To register for My AMP you'll need your AMP account number and a valid email address. You'll need to:
- go to the My AMP registration form
- complete details on the registration page including where you would like your activation code to be sent (to your email address or mobile phone)
- click 'Receive your activation code'
- activate your account.
If you're having issues registering for My AMP, please contact our EServices support team on 1300 300 465 Monday to Friday 8.30am-7pm AEST.
Register for My AMP
Download the AMP app
To manage your AMP accounts with the AMP app:
- download the AMP App from your providers' app store
- choose a four digit pin
- Let us know if you have a My AMP account, then enter your existing My AMP user name and password. If you haven't registered for My AMP, you can register through the app.
If you're having issues, please contact our customer support team on 1300 657 801.
Register for North Online
Once you have set up your North Online account, your login information will be sent out to you in the mail.
If you do not receive your login details, you should contact your financial adviser or the North contact centre on 1800 677 841 Monday to Friday 8.30am-8pm AEST.
Update your details
You can update your personal details including your change of address, contact details and numbers online at www.amp.com.au/myinfo or by logging in to My AMP.
Otherwise, download the change of address and personal details form, complete it and send it to us via fax, email or post.
Fax: 1300 558 365
Post: AMP Life Limited Customer Service, PO Box 300, Parramatta NSW 2124
It's important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what's right for you. This information hasn't taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.