Rates & fees
The AMP Business Saver Account earns interest calculated daily and paid monthly.
Effective 1 June 2021
|Account balance||Interest rate
|Standard rate for all balances||0.50% pa|
- $0 monthly fee. If you require special services like special clearances on cheque deposits, check whether any fees and charges apply.
- Unlimited deposits. No minimum opening deposit required. You can deposit any amount, as often as you like, using internet or phone transfers from an everyday account, either from an AMP Bank account or another provider’s account.
AMP Business Saver Account is available to business customers only. Interest applies to credit balances only. Interest rates are variable and subject to change without notice. Deposits over $5,000,000 are at our discretion.
Start saving in 3 easy steps
Applying online is easy. Make sure you have the required documents ready.
Download from the Apple or Google Play app stores to start banking.
Start earning interest on every dollar by making a deposit.
It’s easy to open an AMP Business Saver. You can:
- Open an account for an Australian Company or Unregulated Trust online now
- Download an Application form
- Talk to a financial adviser
- For any help or questions, call us on 13 30 30 Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm | Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 5pm (Sydney time).
Other entity types
Apply via paper forms below
Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm (AEST)
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
All banking products are issued by AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234517.
Information including interest rates is correct as at 31 May 2021 and is subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply and are available at amp.com.au/bankterms or 13 30 30.