Super designed for your wellbeing
Your employer’s AMP super plan offers more than just competitive fees. It’s a complete wealth solution that can support your financial wellbeing now, and help you make the most of your money for retirement.
Welcome to AMP super
We’ve partnered with your employer to bring you a super plan to help you live financially well now, and in retirement.
AMP super is a secure place for your money to grow, with expert management of all your super needs, plus competitive fees, and a choice of investment options - or our MySuper life-cycle solution that’s tailored to your age group.
What’s more, your employer-sponsored super can come with specially negotiated insurance.
You’ll also be able to access user-friendly tools. and a range of support to help you make smarter choices about your money (not just your super) today, and in the future.
If you have any questions, you can book a complimentary chat with one of our super coaches at a time that suits you.
Learn more about AMP super today.
Why choose the Honeywell Employees Superannuation Scheme
- A secure place for your money to grow
- Competitive fees
- A choice of investment options, including a MySuper solution that’s tailored to your age group.
- Specially negotiated insurance may also be included
- Access to education and tools to help you live well today and reach your life goals
- Access to individual support, expert help and financial advice for different budgets on request.
Negotiated just for members of Honeywell Employees Superannuation Scheme
Your employer is paying for the cost of the following cover on your behalf:
- Life insurance
- Total and Permanent Disablement
- Temporary Salary Continuance
You may have other insurance in your super too - you can find out more including the amount you are covered for and the level of cover you are eligible for, in the plan document below.
Learn more about insurance eligibility.
Here are just some of benefits to joining your employer’s AMP super plan:
How to join
Before you sign up, take some time to understand what comes with your plan (this webpage is a good place to start). Or, book a chat with a super coach.
If you decide to join the AMP super plan, simply let your employer know. They’ll explain how to join. And then you’re done!
Once you’re all set up, you can make sure your super works for you. We’ll be in touch with ways we can help you make the most out of your new plan.
Education and support
Our national research initiative tells us that nearly 2.5 million Aussies say they feel moderately to severely financially stressed1.
To help, we’ve developed market-leading financial wellness programs to support your financial wellbeing. Including:
- Complimentary super health checks - Get 1:1 support with a super coach covering the benefits of joining AMP super, tools and support, investment options, insurance and other general questions at a time that suits you
- Financial education ranging from understanding money basics to exploring personal goals. Including workplace seminars, online learning, useful tools and calculators
- Financial advice for different budgets on request
- The latest financial insights written by experts, delivered to your inbox.
Documents & downloads
Easy online access through My AMP
My AMP is the easy, convenient and secure way to manage your super and money online. Simply register with your account number to:
- Feel in control of your finances – easy management of your banking, super, investments and insurance online, including any non-AMP accounts
- Manage your accounts – consolidate any lost super, manage your investments, access reports, and update personal information
- Track your cashflow – our budgeting tool allows you to set up, track and manage your budget all in one place
- Set and track your goals – make plans for your money and track how you go.
Not quite sure yet?
Talk to a super coach
We're here to help
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm Sydney time
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
This information is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services) and is general in nature only. It hasn’t taken your financial or personal circumstances into account.
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267, before deciding what’s right for you.
Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice. AWM Services is a part of AMP group.
Issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group. The insurer of this plan is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 (insurer), which is part of the Resolution Life group. AMP Limited is not liable for products issued by AMP Life or any statements or representations made in the PDS for those products.
Honeywell does not publish this site and does not endorse or assume responsibility for any advice contained here.