Manage your AMP services on the go
Learn more about our convenient digital services:
- My AMP—an easy and secure way to manage your banking, wealth and investments online
- AMP app—a wealth management app for your mobile or tablet
- AMP eSuper and AMP Super Online—simple ways for employers to make superannuation payments for their employees
- AMP Personalised Portfolio—build and monitor your custom investment portfolio
- MyPost Digital Mailbox—reduce paperwork by streamlining incoming mail.
A safe banking experience
We prioritise your security to give you an online banking experience you can trust. We provide:
- secure internet banking with MyAMP—with firewalls, encryption, security scans and other measures
- card fraud prevention—a monitoring system to detect and prevent card fraud
- our Money Back Guarantee for unauthorised transactions on your AMP Banking account—if you do become a victim of fraud, we guarantee to cover the loss.
Use our digital services with confidence
An understanding of safe internet behaviour goes a long way. Learn more about:
- our recommended habits to staying safe online—there are simple things you can do with your password and online behaviour for added security.
- getting the most out of your security software—keep up to date with your security software and make sure it’s from a reputable source.
- staying up to date with security alerts—we send out alerts to protect you when we hear about a scam.
- tips for mobile banking—there are ways to keep your digital data private and in the right hands.
Manage your AMP accounts with My AMPShow more
My AMP is our convenient wealth and investment portal, where you can check your AMP accounts online, anytime:
- get the complete picture—See detailed information on your savings, insurance, investments mortgage and loans.
- take action—Change your investment settings, access online statements and update your personal details.
- discover new possibilities—Learn through education modules, and access simulators and calculators to help you plan for your financial future.
An easy way to do your banking online with My AMPShow more
Manage your AMP bank accounts with ease through My AMP. It's fast, easy to use, safe and secure. With My AMP you can:
- view account information and transaction history
- transfer funds between your AMP Bank and external provider accounts
- pay bills using BPAY
- view bank statements
- obtain a tax and interest summary
- update your personal details.
Access My AMP or to register for My AMP call 13 30 30, Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday (AEST) and Sunday 8am – 5pm (AEST).
Connect via our app for your mobile or tabletShow more
The AMP app
See how you’re tracking with the AMP app anytime and also:
- check your super account balance
- see what insurance you have inside super
- see how your investments are performing.
Learn more about the AMP app.
Are you an employer? It’s easy to make super contributions for your staffShow more
AMP eSuper and AMP Super Online are online services that enable employers to easily manage their super payments for employees. It’s a simple and convenient way to make super payments in a few clicks to save time and effort.
These online services also enable employers to manage super payments for employees who exercise choice of fund where an AMP super product is your default fund.
Build your portfolio with AMP Personalised PortfolioShow more
The AMP Personalised Portfolio is AMP's investment service, which allows you to build a customised portfolio from a wide choice of professional managers and investments, including Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs).
With the AMP Personalised Portfolio secure website, you can run a range of reports, including portfolio valuations, realised and unrealised capital gains positions, as well as income, performance and tax reports.
Reduce your paperwork with MyPost Digital MailboxShow more
Reduce your paperwork and streamline incoming mail with MyPost Digital Mailbox from Australia Post. Redirect your mail from AMP to MyPost Digital Maibox and you can use a single password to access your mail and paperwork for:
- correspondence related to AMP super, retirement, investments and bank accounts
- bills from a range of companies, including internet, phone and utilities providers, and your local council
- other important documents by simply dragging and dropping files from your computer.
You'll still receive our welcome letters and cheques in the mail, and if you want you can choose to receive statements and other correspondence for many AMP products by mail too.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited, Australian Credit Licence 234517.