Safe digital options to improve how you manage your finances
Access your finances simply and securely, while at your desk or on the move, with AMP's online solutions. You can explore our range of digital services, which will help you manage your money wherever you are. Security is a priority for us, so learn more about how we safeguard your accounts and find out our suggestions on what you can do to feel confident when banking online.
A safe banking experience
We prioritise your security to give you an online banking experience you can trust. We provide:
- secure internet banking with My AMP - with firewalls, encryption, security scans and other measures
- card fraud prevention - a monitoring system to detect and prevent card fraud
- our Money Back Guarantee for unauthorised transactions on your AMP Banking account - if you do become a victim of fraud, we guarantee to cover the loss
Use our digital services with confidence
An understanding of safe internet behaviour goes a long way. Learn more about:
- our recommended habits to staying safe online - there are simple things you can do with your password and online behaviour for added security.
- getting the most out of your security software - keep up to date with your security software and make sure it’s from a reputable source.
- staying up to date with security alerts - we send out alerts to protect you when we hear about a scam.
- tips for mobile banking - there are ways to keep your digital data private and in the right hands
My AMP is our convenient wealth and investment portal, where you can check your AMP accounts online, anytime:
- get the complete picture - See detailed information on your savings, insurance, investments mortgage and loans
- take action - Change your investment settings, access online statements and update your personal details
- discover new possibilities - Learn through education modules, and access simulators and calculators to help you plan for your financial future
My AMP app
See how you’re tracking with the AMP app anytime and also:
- check your super account balance
- see what insurance you have inside super
- see how your investments are performing
Learn more about the AMP app.
Are you an employer? It’s easy to make super contributions for your staff
AMP eSuper and AMP Super Online are online services that enable employers to easily manage their super payments for employees. It’s a simple and convenient way to make super payments in a few clicks to save time and effort.
These online services also enable employers to manage super payments for employees who exercise choice of fund where an AMP super product is your default fund.
Build your portfolio with AMP Personalised Portfolio
The AMP Personalised Portfolio is AMP's investment service, which allows you to build a customised portfolio from a wide choice of professional managers and investments, including Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs).
With the AMP Personalised Portfolio secure website, you can run a range of reports, including portfolio valuations, realised and unrealised capital gains positions, as well as income, performance and tax reports.
Reduce your paperwork with MyPost Digital Mailbox
Reduce your paperwork and streamline incoming mail with MyPost Digital Mailbox from Australia Post. Redirect your mail from AMP to MyPost Digital Maibox and you can use a single password to access your mail and paperwork for:
- Correspondence related to AMP super, retirement, investments and bank accounts
- Bills from a range of companies, including internet, phone and utilities providers, and your local council
- Other important documents by simply dragging and dropping files from your computer.
You'll still receive our welcome letters and cheques in the mail, and if you want you can choose to receive statements and other correspondence for many AMP products by mail too.
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The credit provider and bank product issuer is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234517.