Manage your account through My AMP
With My AMP you can manage your AMP super and pensions online, anytime.
- manage your investment portfolio
- access your statements, check how much and how often you’re contributing to your super and download reports
- receive updates and help wherever you are within the site
- view up-to-date unit prices in your portfolio summary
- see your individual contract holdings and transaction summaries
- update your personal information, beneficiaries and provide your tax file number
- change the way your super is invested
- read Morningstar investment news and research
- view your balance any time, but remember, as unit prices change day to day, your account balance may rise and fall.
Register for My AMP
You can register for My AMP with the AMP app. Simply download the app from your provider app store, select a unique four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) and follow the prompts to register.
If you've already registered for My AMP and can't remember your account number, check your AMP statement or call us on 1300 657 801 Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am – 5pm (AEST).
Your annual statementShow more
Your annual statement is an important document. It tells you how your super is performing and provides useful information to help you get the most out of your investments.
For assistance in understanding how to read your statement, click on your product below.
- Understanding your annual statement - Growth Bond
- Understanding your annual statement - Simple Super, Tailored Super and Super Directions for Business
- Understanding your annual statement - All other products
To go paperless and receive an electronic annual statement, request your eStatement in My AMP.
The AMP appsShow more
If you have a retirement account with AMP, you can check how your funds are tracking with the AMP app anytime, anywhere.
With the AMP app, you can:
- check your retirement account balance
- see how your investments are performing.
Once you’ve registered for My AMP, simply download the AMP app for your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile.
Access your AMP retirement accountLogin to My AMP
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.