We've taken the benefits of a large corporate super offer and tailored them for Australia’s medium-sized businesses. That’s what SignatureSuper Select is all about - providing some of the flexibility, simplicity and expertise of our premium super offer to benefit you and your employees.
What your business gets:
- a versatile super solution to meet different employee needs
- eSuper, our online facility to help you easily manage super payments
- MySuper lifecycle investment approach to accommodate the age diversity of your workforce\
- tailored insurance cover
- the ability to subsidise your employees’ super fees and insurance premiums.
What employees get:
- an actively managed MySuper default option designed to fit their life stage
- ability to invest in up to 10 of over 25 investment options to give them more control of their super savings
- insurance cover at group insurance rates, subject to some exceptionsuseful digital tools, and face-to-face and online education to help them understand super, budgeting, debit and retirement
- competitive fees.
Investment approaches to meet your employees' needs
SignatureSuper Select can cater to a range of employee investment preferences, with an AMP MySuper lifecycle option and a range of multi-sector and single-sector investment options.
Our MySuper lifecycle investment approach helps protect members who don’t make an investment choice by providing an investment style tailored to their age group. And for those who want to choose, we have over 25 investment options to put them in control.
Find out more about your employees' investment options
Cover for your employees and their loved ones
SignatureSuper Select plans generally include insurance benefits payable in the event of death, terminal illness and total and permanent disablement (TPD). It's a tax-effective way for employees to hold insurance cover
In 2018, AMP paid more than $1.21bn in claims across all its trauma*, life, terminal illness, TPD and income protection insurance plans. The approach to processing claims is proactive, fair and transparent and we’ll be there for your employees every step of the way if they need to make a claim.
* Please note: trauma insurance is not always available inside super.
Find out more about insurance and super.
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services), which is part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Limited (ABN 49 079 354 519).