What is MySuper?
MySuper is a simple default investment option for people who haven't made an active choice about how their super is invested.
If you haven't made an investment choice:
- your super contributions can be automatically directed to the AMP MySuper investment option
- you can choose to continue to contribute to your existing default investment option (if applicable), or
- you can select other investment options within your AMP super product.
If you have made an investment choice, your existing super balance and ongoing contributions will remain in your current investment option(s).
AMP MySuper dashboardsShow more
Our product dashboards provide a summary of the investment performance, risk and fees for AMP's MySuper options. MySuper is a simple default investment option for people who haven't made an active choice about how their super is invested.
Is your investment option right for you?
By taking the time to understand how your money is being invested, you can make smart choices with the aim of maximising your retirement income later.
When considering your investment options, think about your investment goals, how comfortable you are with risk and the lifestyle you want to live in retirement.
You can change your investment options to meet your changing needs
It's easy to change your investment options and manage your super online. My AMP provides access to your AMP accounts 24/7.
Contact your financial adviser or locate an adviser in your area to get professional advice on the investment option that best suits your needs.
When do MySuper changes come into effect?
- 1 January 2014—If you haven't made an investment choice, your super contributions will be directed to an AMP MySuper investment option. The balance of your existing super account will remain in your previous default investment option.
- By 1 July 2017—The balance of your super account in your previous default investment option will be transferred to an AMP MySuper investment option. AMP will notify you prior to the transfer as you may wish to give an investment direction at that time.
MySuper information for members
- Login to My AMP, our 24/7 online portal to all your AMP accounts.
- Contact your financial adviser or locate an adviser in your area to get professional advice on the investment option that best suits your needs.
MySuper information for employers
- Go to AMP eSuper to manage your superannuation payments for employees.
- Speak with your AMP adviser or business relationship manager.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.