This calculator calculates the amount of stamp duty payable on a property purchase based on which state the property is located in. The calculator also estimates eligibility for related government grants and concessions based on your status as a first home buyer and the type of property you’re purchasing. It’s assumed that all the eligibility requirements are satisfied in order to receive the grant or concession.
Important information below.
Pre-qualify for an AMP Bank Home Loan
Or we’ll call you
Note: The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a loan. Individual institutions apply different lending criteria and it is advised that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan.
- This calculator is provided by Widget Works.
- The results shown in this calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by AMP Bank. AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate specifically disclaim any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss and/or damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than as required by consumer protection law, under no circumstances will AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
- The calculator and the results provided are generic and do not take into account your personal circumstances. The calculator is a guide only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a credit or financial product. The user should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Terms and Conditions apply to AMP Bank products and are available upon request.
- The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, Australian credit licence 234517, AFSL 234517.