This estimates the reduction in monthly repayments when comparing an existing loan interest rate with the AMP Bank Professional Package variable rate, based on principal and interest repayments and on the selected remaining term. It also estimates the amount of interest saved, and the time saved to pay off the loan, if the reduction in monthly repayments is put back in as extra repayments.
The estimate does not take into account any difference in fee structure between the existing loan and the AMP Bank Professional Package Home Loan.
Important information below.
Pre-qualify for an AMP Bank Home Loan
Or we’ll call you
- The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a loan. It is advised that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan.
- The savings identified by the calculator and the interest rate used to determine those savings are based on the property value and loan size input fields which are used to determine the loan to value ratio (LVR). AMP Bank offers different interest rates based on the LVR of the loan.
- This calculator is provided by Widget Works.
- The results shown in this calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by AMP Bank. They are based on the accuracy of the data entered into the calculator.
- Other than as required by consumer protection law, under no circumstances will AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
- AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate specifically disclaim any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss and/or damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Any change to the factors used in the calculation would vary the results.
- The calculator and the results provided are generic and do not take into account your personal circumstances. The calculator is a guide only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a credit or financial product. The user should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Any advice given is general advice only and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Given this, before acting on the advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. Consider the applicable Terms and Conditions before deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold an AMP Bank product.
- The calculator is not an offer for a loan. To apply for an AMP Bank home loan, you must complete an application form and submit it together with all required documentation for assessment. Formal loan approval is subject to AMP Bank lending criteria. All information entered into the calculator will require verification as part of our application process.
- When taking out an AMP Bank loan, certain fees and charges are payable by the borrower. These include but are not limited to Government stamp duty and registration costs, AMP Bank's Establishment Fee, Lender's Mortgage Insurance and other fees and charges.
- Fees and charges are payable. Terms and Conditions apply to AMP Bank products and are available upon request.
- The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, Australian credit licence 234517, AFSL 234517.
* The comparison rate is calculated for a secured loan on a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25-year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.