Use this calculator to estimate how much your ongoing mortgage repayments could be, and the amount of interest you may need to pay over the life of your home loan.
You can also estimate your interest savings, and how much you can reduce your loan term, by making regular additional repayments. You can also see the effect of having money in an offset account to the interest paid over the remaining term, and the effect of making additional lump sum repayments.
Use our home loan repayment calculator to find out how much your ongoing mortgage repayments could be, and the amount of interest you'll need to pay over the life of your home loan. Simply:
- Enter your loan details (including the loan amount, loan period, type of loan, interest rate and repayment information)
- Review your results.
Pre-qualify for an AMP Bank Home Loan
Or we’ll call you
What you need to know
Note: The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a loan. You should consider obtaining independent advice before taking out a loan.
- This calculator is provided by Widget Works.
- The results shown in this calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by AMP Bank. They are based on the accuracy of the data entered into the calculator.
- Other than as required by consumer protection law, under no circumstances will AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
- AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate specifically disclaim any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss and/or damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Any change to the factors used in the calculation would vary the results.
- The calculator and the results provided are generic and do not take into account your personal circumstances. The calculator is a guide only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a credit or financial product. The user should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Any advice given is general advice only and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Given this, before acting on the advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. Consider the applicable Terms and Conditions before deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold an AMP Bank product. Terms and conditions are available at amp.com.au/bankterms or by calling 13 30 30.
- The calculator is not an offer for a loan. To apply for an AMP Bank home loan, you must complete an application form and submit it together with all required documentation for assessment. Formal loan approval is subject to AMP Bank lending criteria. All information entered into the calculator will require verification as part of our application process.
- When taking out an AMP Bank loan, certain fees and charges are payable by the borrower. These include but are not limited to Government stamp duty and registration costs, AMP Bank's Establishment Fee, Lender's Mortgage Insurance and other fees and charges.
- Fees and charges are payable. Terms and Conditions apply to AMP Bank products and are available upon request.
- The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, Australian credit licence 234517, AFSL 234517.
- Information including interest rates is correct as at 26 November 2021 and is subject to change without notice.
* The comparison rate is calculated for a secured loan on a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25-year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
***Special $3,000 cashback for new purchase applications with principal and interest repayments with a portion of the loan on a variable interest rate.
Special offer available for applications made between 28 March 2022 and 30 June 2022 (inclusive) which settle on or before 30 September 2022. AMP Bank reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
This offer is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over who are purchasing a new home. Conditions, credit criteria, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
This offer is available on Professional Package, AMP First, Essential and Basic Home Loan products only with a minimum loan amount of $250k. Offer is available for owner occupier and residential investment loans with principal and interest repayments. A variable interest rate must also apply to a portion of the loan balance.
Not available for the refinance, restructure, or switches of home loans within AMP Bank or refinancing an existing home loan from another lender.
Limit of one $3,000 cashback payment regardless of the number of applications, applicants, properties or loans involved. The $3,000 cashback cannot be used towards the serviceability of the home loan. The $3,000 cashback is not transferable.
The $3,000 cashback must be paid into an AMP Bank offset account, or AMP Access account, and will be paid within 60 days of the settlement date. If you do not have an existing AMP Bank offset account or AMP Access account, one must be opened before the date of settlement.
For multiple home loan applicants, the AMP Bank account needs to be in the name of at least one of the home loan applicants, and the $3,000 cashback will be paid only once to the applicants jointly.
The Offer is current as at 28 March 2022. This Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended by AMP Bank at any time without notice. Applicants should seek their own tax advice in relation to the receipt of a cashback on settlement.
Tax consequences may arise from these promotions for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters. This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.