Use this calculator to estimate how much your ongoing mortgage repayments could be, and the amount of interest you may need to pay over the life of your home loan.
You can also estimate your interest savings, and how much you can reduce your loan term, by making regular additional repayments. You can also see the effect of having money in an offset account to the interest paid over the remaining term, and the effect of making additional lump sum repayments.
Important information below.
Use our home loan repayment calculator to find out how much your ongoing mortage repayments could be, and the amount of interest you'll need to pay over the life of your home loan. Simply:
- Enter your loan details (including the loan amount, loan period, type of loan, interest rate and repayment information)
- Review your results.
Pre-qualify for an AMP Bank Home Loan
Or we’ll call you
Note: The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a loan. It is advised that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan.
- This calculator is provided by Widget Works.
- The results shown in this calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by AMP Bank. They are based on the accuracy of the data entered into the calculator.
- Other than as required by consumer protection law, under no circumstances will AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
- AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate specifically disclaim any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss and/or damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Any change to the factors used in the calculation would vary the results.
- The calculator and the results provided are generic and do not take into account your personal circumstances. The calculator is a guide only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a credit or financial product. The user should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Any advice given is general advice only and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Given this, before acting on the advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. Consider the applicable Terms and Conditions before deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold an AMP Bank product.
- The calculator is not an offer for a loan. To apply for an AMP Bank home loan, you must complete an application form and submit it together with all required documentation for assessment. Formal loan approval is subject to AMP Bank lending criteria. All information entered into the calculator will require verification as part of our application process.
- When taking out an AMP Bank loan, certain fees and charges are payable by the borrower. These include but are not limited to Government stamp duty and registration costs, AMP Bank's Establishment Fee, Lender's Mortgage Insurance and other fees and charges.
- Fees and charges are payable. Terms and Conditions apply to AMP Bank products and are available upon request.
- The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, Australian credit licence 234517, AFSL 234517.
* The comparison rate is calculated for a secured loan on a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25-year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.