Just being here could help you on your way to being debt free sooner.
Whether it's good debt, bad debt or both, how and when you make payments could make a big difference in the total cost over the life of your loans.
It could mean more money in your pocket to help you achieve your other life goals, and help set you up for life.
How AMP can help?
- Free education modules, videos and calculators: learn how to understand your financial position and manage debt and cash flow better.
- Consolidate debts, identify surplus cash and review your loan structure to reduce the amount of interest you’re paying.
- AMP Bett3r Account: a smart bank account to help you manage your money and keep you on track financially through the My AMP app.
- AMP home loans: competitive packages, featuring low rates and the option of a 100% offset account on eligible loan accounts.
Being debt free could be easier than you think
Request a call back
Call us now on 1300 783 631 or request a call back
How can I own my home sooner and maintain my lifestyle?
- Video: Can you save thousands with these simple strategies?
- Calculator: Find out how much you can save with our Rapid pay calculator
- Money masterclass: Sharpen your financial skills with these free education resources
Want to know more about AMP Bank's competitive
Find out more
home loan packages? Call us on 02 8048 8133 (select option 2)
Any advice contained in this page is of a general nature only. It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice. All banking products are issued by AMP Bank Limited, AFSL and Australian credit licence 234517.