AMP Financial ServicesShow more
AMP Financial Services
AMP Financial Services provides customers in Australia and New Zealand with:
- financial planning and advice
- superannuation, retirement income and other investment products for individuals
- superannuation services for businesses and employers
- income protection, disability and life insurance, and
- selected banking products.
- Positions available in Sydney and Melbourne.
AMP GroupShow more
AMP Group Functions
A company the size of ours is the sum of smaller yet equally successful parts, and within each of these divisions you’ll find a multitude of opportunities. You’ll also discover each shares the same goal: helping AMP customers own tomorrow.
AMP CapitalShow more
AMP Capital is a global investment manager with a heritage and strength in real estate and infrastructure, and specialist expertise in fixed income, equities and multi-asset solutions.
- Multi-Asset Group/Global Equity & Fixed Income
- Infrastructure Investment
- Property Investment
- Global Distribution & Business Management
We understand that choosing where to start your career is a big decision, that’s why the AMP graduate recruitment process is designed to help you decide whether your tomorrow starts with us. It’s based on more than just your academic results.
We look for a diverse range of candidates who can challenge the status quo, take accountability for outcomes, are passionate about what they do and who can build real relationships.
- You will complete your undergraduate studies in 2016 or have completed your undergraduate studies in 2015.
- You have at least a credit average.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- You have casual, voluntary or relevant corporate work experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- You have leadership qualities (demonstrated through work experience or extracurricular activities).
Online application &
You’ll need to complete an online application via the website, followed by an online assessment. You should set aside about 40 minutes to complete the online assessment.
Applications close 12:00AM (midnight), 20 March 2016.
If your application is successful in proceeding to the next stage you will receive an invitation via email to complete a short video interview.
This is an online interview that you complete at a time and place that suits you and the only things you require are an internet connection, a webcam and a microphone.
If you are successful at the video interview process you will be asked to attend the AMP Information Session.
Information Session & Assessment Centre
The Information Session and Assessment Centre are the last two stages in the recruitment process and will give you the information you need to help you decide whether your tomorrow starts with AMP.
Both the Information Session and Assessment Centre, held onsite at our offices, give leaders and the recruitment team insight into your suitability for the graduate program through interactive exercises and face to face interviews.
Please be aware that you will be required to travel to the Information Session at your own cost if you are successful in reaching this stage.
|Offers will be made following the Assessment Centre for your stream.|