Where will this degree take you
At AMP, we welcome applications from all undergraduate degrees. Explore more information about our business streams below, to see where your passion could take you.
AMP Capital – Real Estate Accounting & FinanceShow more
The AMP Capital – Real Estate Accounting & Finance program provides Graduates the opportunity to gain exposure to, and develop, fundamental finance skills, with a particular focus on our Real Estate and Property division. This stream provides a structured learning pathway to deliver practical accounting and finance experience, whilst graduates are financially supported to attain Accounting qualifications (CA or CPA). Find out more.
AMP TechnologyShow more
The AMP Technology graduate program offers pathways for graduates who are technically or business focused and want to apply their skills in an innovative and global environment. With a focus on designing, developing and enhancing our technology systems and architecture, our graduates are drivers of change who are passionate about creating market leading customer and employee experiences. Find our more.
AMP BankShow more
The AMP Bank graduate program provides graduates with the opportunity to develop fundamental Banking and Financial skills and capabilities. The program allows gradates to experience what it’s like to work in an in-house Bank, providing exposure to numerous products, services and functions, opening the door to extensive post program career paths. Find out more.
AMP Financial ServicesShow more
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
The Financial Services stream provides graduates with a holistic understanding of the wealth management industry. Graduates complete rotations within a broad range of areas including Superannuation, Bank, and across a range of disciplines including Marketing, Analytics, Products, Customer Insights, Research and Strategy. Find out more.
The Graduate Experience
- Formal professional development courses
- The opportunity to work on a business improvement project with the chance to win $20,000 funding towards piloting your idea
- Where relevant to your stream – support for further related study and professional qualifications
- Insight sessions – presentations and interactive sessions with senior leaders from the business
The AMP Foundation’s Community Program supports employees who volunteer with or fundraise for the causes they are passionate about.
- Volunteering and mentoring: a range of team and individual opportunities to help those in need
- Fundraising: The foundation will dollar match funds raised by employees for registered non-profit organisations
- Unsung Hero: The foundation donates $3,000 to a charity where AMP employees have volunteered more than 80 hours of their time or have served on the board of the charity
Our Graduate Program include rotations within different teams or areas of a business unit. The rotational program is designed to:
- Accelerate your development through depth and variety of experiences - building out your technical skills in your area of interest
- Ensure that you are given meaningful, challenging work throughout the program
- Help you find the role that you want at the end of the program
The AMP Graduate program is structured so that you have access to these supportive relationships:
- Talent Manager
- Graduate Champion
- Graduate Buddy
- The Graduate Alumni Community
Health & Wellbeing
- Onsite health clubs at Circular Quay and Parramatta
- Access to health cover at reduced corporate rates
- Sporting events such as City2Surf, Corporate games and many more
Work life balance
- Extra Leave: purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave each year through salary deductions
- Flexible working arrangements such as working from home
We understand that choosing where to start your career is a big decision, that’s why the AMP graduate recruitment process is designed to help you decide whether your tomorrow starts with us.
It's based on more than just your academic results.
We look for a diverse range of candidates who can challenge the status quo, take accountability for outcomes, are passionate about what they do and who can build real relationships.
- You will complete your undergraduate studies in 2019, or have completed your undergraduates studies in 2018.
- You have at least a credit average.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.