Where will your degree take you?
At AMP, we welcome applications from all undergraduate degrees. Explore more information about our business streams below, to see where your passion could take you.
AMP Financial ServicesShow more
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
The Financial Services stream provides graduates with a holistic understanding of the wealth management industry. Graduates complete rotations within a broad range of areas including Superannuation, Insurance, Bank, and across a range of disciplines including Marketing, Analytics, Products, Customer Insights, Research and Strategy. Find out more.
AMP ActuarialShow more
The Actuarial stream provides an outstanding practical grounding in the application of the actuarial skills in a real life context. Graduates will be financially supported to complete the Institute of Actuaries Education program and will complete the program having attained professional standing. Find out more.
AMP Capital Multi-Asset Group / Global Equity & Fixed Income (MAG/GEFI)Show more
The MAG/GEFI stream provides graduates with broad fund management experience across a range of asset classes, portfolio strategies and investment styles. Graduates will be financially supported to complete their CFA. Find out more.
The Graduate Experience
- Formal professional development courses
- The opportunity to work on a business improvement project with the chance to win $20,000 funding towards piloting your idea
- Where relevant to your stream – support for further related study and professional qualifications
- Insight sessions – presentations and interactive sessions with senior leaders from the business
The AMP Foundation’s Community Program supports employees who volunteer with or fundraise for the causes they are passionate about.
- Volunteering and mentoring: a range of team and individual opportunities to help those in need
- Fundraising: The foundation will dollar match funds raised by employees for registered non-profit organisations
- Unsung Hero: The foundation donates $3,000 to a charity where AMP employees have volunteered more than 80 hours of their time or have served on the board of the charity
Our Graduate Program include rotations within different teams or areas of a business unit. The rotational program is designed to:
- Accelerate your development through depth and variety of experiences - building out your technical skills in your area of interest
- Ensure that you are given meaningful, challenging work throughout the program
- Help you find the role that you want at the end of the program
The AMP Graduate program is structured so that you have access to these supportive relationships:
- Talent Manager
- Graduate Champion
- Graduate Buddy
- The Graduate Alumni Community
Health & Wellbeing
- Onsite health clubs at Circular Quay and Parramatta
- Access to health cover at reduced corporate rates
- Sporting events such as City2Surf, Corporate games and many more
Work life balance
- Extra Leave: purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave each year through salary deductions
- Flexible working arrangements such as working from home
We understand that choosing where to start your career is a big decision, that’s why the AMP graduate recruitment process is designed to help you decide whether your tomorrow starts with us.
It's based on more than just your academic results.
We look for a diverse range of candidates who can challenge the status quo, take accountability for outcomes, are passionate about what they do and who can build real relationships.
- You will complete your undergraduate studies in 2017 or have completed your undergraduate studies in 2016.
- You have at least a credit average.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
1. Online application & assessments
Complete an online application, followed by an online assessment. You should set aside about 20 minutes to complete assessment.
Applications close 11:59PM 27th March 2017.
2. Video interview
If you are successful in proceeding to the next stage, you will receive an invitation via email to complete a short one way video interview.
3. Open Night
If you are successful after the video interview, next you will be invited to attend the AMP Open Night.
This will give you all the information you need to help you decide whether your tomorrow starts with AMP!
Here you will be asked to complete an online AMP culture fit assessment.
4. Assessment Centre
The Assessment Centre is the last stage in the recruitment process. It will give our leaders and recruitment team insights into your suitability for the graduate program through interactive exercises and face to face interviews.
5. Offers made
Offers will be made following the Assessment Centre for your stream.