This calculator helps to show the potential amount that could be accumulated over the term of a savings or term deposit taking in to account the initial deposit, regular deposits and interest earnings.
Important information below.
Note: The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas.
- You select an interest rate between 0% and 25%, which is assumed for the entire period of the calculation.
- The calculator does not differentiate interest rates for term deposits based on when interest is paid (at maturity or monthly in arrears) where a term of 12 months or more is selected. However, when considering AMP Bank products it is important that you understand that AMP Bank does differentiate interest rates by term. This means a lower interest rate is applicable when selecting an interest frequency other than at maturity. Please refer to the Term deposit rates for current interest rates.
- These assumptions are based on a customer objective of achieving maximum returns from the product. AMP Bank considers these assumptions are reasonable given it is impossible to approximate individual users’ preferences.
- This calculator is provided by Widget Works.
- The results shown in this calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by AMP Bank. They are based on the accuracy of the data entered into the calculator. Any change to the factors used in the calculation would vary the results.
- AMP Bank and its related bodies corporate are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss and/or damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- The calculator and the results provided are generic and do not take into account your personal circumstances. It’s important to consider your circumstances and read the relevant terms and conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account and the calculator is a guide only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product. You should consider obtaining independent advice before making any financial decisions.
- The calculator is not an offer for an AMP Bank product and AMP Bank may not provide products with the details indicated in the calculator.
- The product issuer of any AMP Bank deposit account is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, Australian credit licence 234517, AFSL 234517. Any application is subject to AMP Bank’s approval. Terms and conditions apply and are available at amp.com.au/bankterms or 13 30 30. Fees and charges may be payable.
- Read our Financial Services Guide available at https://www.amp.com.au/amp/financial-services-guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- AMP Bank is a member of the Australian Banking Association (ABA) and is committed to the standards in the Banking Code of Practice.