Super designed to support you
As you work hard to create your tomorrow, you need a super plan that can support you at every stage of life - from starting out in the workforce all the way through to enjoying a well earned retirement.
Why choose AMP Super
- Flexible investing – choose from a range of investment options or let us do the work for you.
- Competitive fees – easy to understand, competitive fees.
- Automatic insurance - enjoy specially negotiated insurance cover, if you’re eligible.
- Family access benefits - your family members can also join this special plan and benefit from the same transaprent fees and product features.
- Financial wellbeing - access education, super programs and advice.
- Easy to manage - stay on top of your super and money using My AMP.
How to join
Before you sign-up, take some time to understand what comes with your employer’s sponsored AMP super plan (this web page is a good place to start). Or book a chat with a super coach.
If you’ve chosen the AMP super plan, you can join online in just two minutes.
Once you’ve signed-up to the AMP super plan, simply follow the prompts to let your employer know where to pay your contributions.
After you’re all set up, we’ll be in touch with ways you can stay on top of your super.
Already have an AMP super account?
If you have an existing AMP super account and want to use that instead of joining your employer’s sponsored plan, you can fill out this choice of fund form and give it to your employer.
There may be differences between the two AMP plans, so make sure you compare the features and benefits before deciding – a chat with a super coach may help.
Education and support
Our national research initiative tells us that nearly 2.95 million Aussies say they feel moderately to severely financially stressed1.
To help, we’ve developed financial wellness programs to support your financial wellbeing, including:
- Super health checks - Get 1:1 support with a super coach covering the benefits of joining AMP super, tools and support, investment options, insurance and other general questions at a time that suits you.
- Financial education ranging from understanding money basics to understanding money basics including workplace seminars, online learnings, useful tools and calculators.
- Financial advice for different budgets on request
- The latest financial insights written by experts, delivered to your inbox.
Easy online management through My AMP
My AMP is the easy, convenient and secure way to manage your super and money online. Simply register with your account number to:
- Feel in control of your finances – easy management of your banking, super, investments and insurance online.
- Manage your accounts – consolidate any lost super, update your beneficiary, manage your investments, access reports and update personal information.
Not quite sure yet?
Talk to a super coach
We're here to help
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 7pm Sydney time
More from AMP
What you need to know
AMP super refers to SignatureSuper, a product in the AMP Super Fund. Products in the AMP Super Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
This information is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services) and is general in nature only. It hasn’t taken your financial or personal circumstances into account.
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Target Market Determination or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267, before deciding what’s right for you.
Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice. AWM Services is a part of AMP group.
The super health check is provided by AWM Services and is a general advice conversation only. It does not consider your personal circumstances.