Helping you during difficult circumstances
Sometimes unforeseen events can make it difficult to cope financially. This could include:
- Domestic violence or financial abuse
- Living with age-related impairment like dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Fraud and identity theft
- Loss of a loved one
- Separation from a partner, or
- Loss of income or job.
Our commitment to you
- Treat you with respect, sensitivity and compassion
- Provide solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Keep you informed on any decisions and next steps
- Connect you to additional support resources that may help you.
Ways to get help
- Read more about the ways AMP Bank can help you with financial hardship
- Access more helpful information and further support material on the Australian Banking Association's Financial Assistance Hub
- Speak to a financial counsellor
- Have you lost a loved one? Find out more about deceased estates and how we may be able to support you
- Need help budgeting? Read more about budgeting tools and tips or try our Budget Planner Calculator
- Get in touch and together, we’ll help you work out what you need to do. Call us on 13 30 30.
|Australian Banking Association's Financial Assistance Hub||Helpful information about further support material regarding financial hardship.||www.ausbanking.org.au/assistance|
|1800Respect||Family and domestic violence support.||www.1800respect.org.au||1800 737 732|
|Beyond Blue||Mental health support for anxiety, depression and suicide.||www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support||1300 22 4636|
|Lifeline Australia||Crisis support and suicide prevention.||www.lifeline.org.au||13 11 14|
|Wesley Mission||Helping people in need.||www.wesleymission.org.au|
|National Debt Helpline||Access to free financial counselling.||www.ndh.org.au|
|Australian Guardianship and Administration Council||State and Territory agencies with information on power of attorney documents and other guardianship issues.||www.agac.org.au/links||1300 360 044|
|Alzheimer’s Australia||General information about dementia.||www.dementia.org.au||1800 100 500|
|Seniors Rights Victoria||Support and advice to help prevent elder abuse and safeguard the rights, dignity and independence of older people.||www.seniorsrights.org.au||1300 368 821|
|Advocare (WA)||Not-for-profit organisation that supports and protects the rights of older people in WA.||https://www.advocare.org.au||08 9479 7566|
|Seniors Rights Service (NSW)||Provides free, confidential advocacy, advice, and legal services to older people in NSW.||www.seniorsrightsservice.org.au||1800 424 079|
|ARAS (SA)||ARAS provides advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights and their responsibilities.||www.sa.agedrights.asn.au||1800 700 600|
|Seniors Legal and Support Services (QLD)||Provides free legal advice, information and social work services for people over 60.||www.communitylegalqld.org.au/slass|
|COTA NT||Advocating for and working towards an age-friendly, just, inclusive and equitable society for all Territorians over 50.||www.cotant.org.au/information||08 8941 1004|
The product issuer and credit provider is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian credit licence 234517.
It’s important to consider your circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account. Information including interest rates is subject to change without notice.
Any application is subject to AMP Bank’s approval. Terms and conditions apply and are available at amp.com.au/bankterms or 13 30 30. Fees and charges may be payable.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide available at amp.com.au/fsg for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP Bank is a member of the Australian Banking Association (ABA) and is committed to the standards in the Banking Code of Practice.
A target market determination for these products is available on our TMD page.