This helps you better understand your income and expenses. Each tab has various inputs as a guide for your financial position. It then calculates your surplus income (for you to choose how to spend or invest) or shows how much more you are spending than earning.
The Budget Planner calculator assumes the income amounts are all net of any tax liability.
Important information below.
Note: The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas.
- This Calculator is provided by Widget Works.
- The figures shown in this Calculator are approximations only and are not guaranteed by AMP Bank.
- The Calculator and the results provided are generic and do not take into account your personal circumstances. The Calculator is a guide only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product. The user should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- AMP and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this Calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will AMP and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained by using this Calculator.
- Any change to the factors used in the calculation would vary the result you would receive for the term you specify.
- Figures do not take into account the cost of living over time.
- Interest rates can change significantly over time and depend on the type of investment.
- The Calculator does not take into account any risks associated with the investment of your savings.