$5,000* prize money (in total)
- Registration to attend the 2020 AMP Summit (location TBC) for each winning team member
- Registration to attend the 2019 FPA Congress (in Melbourne) for each winning team member
- $3,000 will be made available, via a grant or donation, to the University of the winning team to put towards financial planning related initiatives
$2,500* prize money (in total)
$1,000* prize money (in total)
$700* prize money (in total)
$500* prize money (in total)
Each member of the five winning teams will also receive:
- an invitation to attend the 2020 AMP professional development day in their home state
- a one-year student membership to the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- a copy of “The Trusted Adviser” book by David H. Maister, Charles H. Green and Robert M. Galford.
Plus, finalists who live more than 200km away will be flown to Sydney in October (with one night's accommodation included).
* Prize money is to be shared equally amongst each member of each winning team