$5,000 prize money (in total)
- Registration to attend the 2019 AMP Summit (location TBC) for each winning team member
- Registration to attend the 2018 FPA Congress (in Sydney) for each winning team member
- $3,000 will be made available, via a grant or donation, to the University of the winning team to put towards financial planning related initiatives
$2,500 prize money (in total)
$1,000 prize money (in total)
$700 prize money (in total)
$500 prize money (in total)
Each member of the five winning teams will also receive:
- an invitation to attend the 2019 AMP professional development day in their home state
- a one-year student membership to the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- a copy of “The Trusted Adviser” book
- a one-year subscription to IFA magazine
- a one-year subscription to Money Management magazine.
Plus, finalists who live more than 200km away will be flown to Sydney in October (with one night's accommodation included).
* Prize money is to be shared equally amongst each member of each winning team