Can any Australian university student enter the competition?Show more
Yes, so long as you're:
- currently studying part time or full time,
- are not (or have not been) a Representative or Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) at any time,
- are not an employee of an AMP Group Company, or an employee's immediate family member.
- For full terms and conditions click here
When are submissions due?Show more
All discussion papers are due:
- before 5.00pm (AEST) Monday, 2 May 2022 for Semester 1 Entrants
- before 5.00pm (AEST) Monday, 12 September 2022 for Semester 2 Entrants.
How do I know if I am in the Virtual Finals day?Show more
Once the date for submissions has closed, our judges will assess the applications and a decision made regarding the top five entries. You'll find out whether or not you're a finalist by no later than Friday, 7 October 2022. You'll hear from us either by phone or by email.
Do I have to fly myself to Sydney for the Finals day?Show more
No as Finals Day will be a virtual event.
What happens if I cannot make it to the Virtual Finals day?Show more
For a team to participate in the Virtual Finals Day, all the team members must be able to attend. That's why we recommend you reserve the date (Thursday, 20 October 2022) in your diary now. If a team member has to withdraw for personal reasons, AMP will use its discretion to determine if the rest of the team can still participate.
Can I bring a guest to the Virtual Finals day?Show more
Sure (COVID restrictions permitting) - but only one guest per team member can attend.
Can I seek help for the preparation of my discussion paper submission?Show more
Your discussion paper must be your own work. Only the Entrants submitting an Entry are allowed to work on the Entry. This means no assistance can be provided from persons including, but not limited to from professors, academic advisers, graduate students, family, financial advisers or other students not in the participating team.
The use of financial planning software and plagiarism is also prohibited.
Are the prizes redeemable for cash?Show more
No. All prizes on offer are subject to their individual terms and conditions and will be paid in the form stipulated.