AMP is the leading independent wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand. We help people and organisations build financial security and we've been doing this since 1849.
Today we are helping over five million retail customers and 400 institutional clients in Australia and New Zealand own their tomorrow. We're also helping clients in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
- financial advice
- superannuation, retirement income and other investment products for individuals
- superannuation services for businesses
- administration, banking and investment services for self-managed super funds
- income protection, disability and life insurance
- selected retail banking products, and
- investments in shares, fixed interest, property, infrastructure, multi-manager and multi-asset funds.
We believe financial security can help people turn their possibilities into reality.
- AMP has the largest financial advice network in Australia and New Zealand with 4,286 aligned and employed financial advisers and planners. AMP also has extensive relationships with external financial advisers.
- We manage A$179 billion in assets for our customers.
- AMP has around 865,000 shareholders.
- 5,749 employees across Australia, New Zealand and Asia help service our financial planners, customers and shareholders.