AMP Bank’s disaster relief assistance program has been activated for customers and includes:
- A pause in loan repayments for three months
- Access to term deposits before maturity without any interest penalty
- Fee waivers where a customer requires a same day transfer of funds via SWIFT payment
- General hardship
Super and retirement
Support for our AMP super and retirement members.
- Super - early access to your super is available in certain circumstances. You may be allowed to withdraw some of your super on compassionate grounds to help with medical and other expenses. Applications are assessed by the ATO
- Retirement – faster access to pension payments for eligible flood affected members. Call us on 131 267 (select option ‘0’ and then ‘0’ again)
We're here to help
You may find a bit of a wait on phone lines – sorry, we're working hard to get to everyone. Here are some different ways to find what you're looking for.
Deposits & fee waivers
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm (AEST)
Sat and Sun: 9am – 5pm (AEST)
Loan repayment pause
Mon - Fri: 9am – 5pm (AEST)
Super & retirement
Mon - Fri: 8:30am to 7pm (AEST)
What you need to know
Before deciding what’s right for you, it’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement, target market determination or terms and conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267.
Any advice and information provided is general in nature, hasn’t taken your circumstances into account, and is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services) and AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234517 (AMP Bank), which are both part of the AMP group (AMP). Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.