To set up your SMSF you will need the following
- Choose a name for your SMSF
- Personal details for each member including tax file numbers
- If you plan to use a corporate trustee, the name you would like to use for this company
- Identification documents for yourself and each fund member, eg. driver license, Medicare card, passport
Transferring your SMSF
- Details of your existing SMSF
- Details of your corporate trustee (if you have one)
- If you are using an administrator for your fund we will need their contact details so we can contact them and initiate the transfer
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm (AEST)
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Financial Services Guide (including the Terms and Conditions) before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account. On this page ‘you' and ‘your’ means the trustee(s) of your SMSF. As a trustee of your SMSF you are ultimately responsible for your SMSF, including the investment decisions that you make for your SMSF. If you need assistance, please seek a financial adviser. Any tax information provided is general, intended as a guide only, and based on our understanding of taxation laws current at date of publication. It is not a substitute for specialised taxation advice or an assessment of liabilities, obligations or entitlements that arise, or could arise, under tax law. We recommend consulting a registered tax agent / tax professional. Consider the SMSF Administration Solutions Pty Ltd Financial Services Guides (including Terms and Conditions) for information about our services, fees, and the remuneration and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
The AMP SMSF Administration service is offered by SMSF Administration Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 76 097 695 988 AFSL 291195 trading as AMP SMSF Administration, an AMP Group Company.