Super designed for your wellbeing
Your employer’s AMP super plan offers more than just competitive fees. It’s a complete wealth solution that can support your financial wellbeing now, and help you make the most of your money for retirement.
Why choose Water Corporation Super
- Low administration, investment, and member fees
- Flexible options for insurance, investment, and retirement solutions
- Access to online learning modules, tools and calculators
- An additional super contribution by Water Corporation for eligible employees contributing at least 3%
- Eligible new starters are offered Death & Total and Disablement insurance and Salary Continuance Insurance
- Eligible new starters can adjust their default insurance cover. Refer to Special plan benefits
- Importantly, should you leave Water Corporations’ employment, you are still able to remain a member of the plan and retain many of the key benefits.
Negotiated just for members of Water Corporation Super
Eligible new starters can receive the following insurance cover:
- Death & Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance
- Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI)
Eligible new starters can adjust their default insurance cover:
- Death & Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance can be increased within 120 days of commencing employment
- Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) waiting period can be reduced within 30 days of commencing employment
Here are just some of benefits to joining your employer’s AMP super plan:
How to join
Before you sign up, take some time to understand what comes with your plan (this webpage is a good place to start). Or, book a chat with a super coach.
If you decide to join the AMP super plan, simply let your employer know. They’ll explain how to join. And then you’re done!
Once you’re all set up, you can make sure your super works for you. We’ll be in touch with ways we can help you make the most out of your new plan.
Education and support
Our national research initiative tells us that nearly 2.5 million Aussies say they feel moderately to severely financially stressed1.
To help, we’ve developed market-leading financial wellness programs to support your financial wellbeing. Including:
- Complimentary super health checks - Get 1:1 support with a super coach covering the benefits of joining AMP super, tools and support, investment options, insurance and other general questions at a time that suits you
- Financial education ranging from understanding money basics to exploring personal goals. Including workplace seminars, online learning, useful tools and calculators
- Financial advice for different budgets on request
- The latest financial insights written by experts, delivered to your inbox.
Easy online access through My AMP
My AMP is the easy, convenient and secure way to manage your super and money online. Simply register with your account number to:
- Feel in control of your finances – easy management of your banking, super, investments and insurance online, including any non-AMP accounts
- Manage your accounts – consolidate any lost super, manage your investments, access reports, and update personal information
- Track your cashflow – our budgeting tool allows you to set up, track and manage your budget all in one place
- Set and track your goals – make plans for your money and track how you go.
Not quite sure yet?
Talk to a super coach
We're here to help
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm Sydney time
Products in the Super Directions Fund and the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund are issued by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super) ABN 31 008 428 322 (trustee), which is part of the AMP group (AMP).
This information is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496 (AWM Services) and is general in nature only. It hasn’t taken your financial or personal circumstances into account.
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au or by calling 131 267, before deciding what’s right for you.
Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice. AWM Services is a part of AMP group.
Water Corporation does not publish this site and does not endorse or assume responsibility for any advice contained here.