Resolution options outside AMPShow more
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If you aren’t satisfied with the outcomes from AMP’s dispute resolution process, you can take your complaint to the financial service industry’s independent dispute resolution service. The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) deals with unresolved complaints about financial advice, and other financial, insurance, banking and investment-related matters. This is a free service. Go to www.fos.org.au for more information.
- Phone: 1800 367 287
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: FOS Limited, GPO Box 3, Melbourne Victoria 3001
The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
If you aren’t satisfied with the outcomes from AMP’s dispute resolution process, you can take your complaint to the superannuation industry’s independent dispute resolution organisation, the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal. The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT) deals with complaints about super in the areas of regulated super funds, annuities and deferred annuities, and retirement savings accounts. This is a free service. Go to www.sct.gov.au for more information.
- Phone: 1300 884 114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: SCT, Locked Bag 3060, Melbourne Victoria 3001
Please note that for FOS or SCT to consider your complaint you must raise it with them within the time limits they specify on their websites.
Australian Securities & Investments Commission
You may also contact the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) with your concern and to learn more about your consumer rights.
Phone 1300 300 630
We stand behind our products and services
Our aim is to resolve your complaint straight away.
If we can’t, we’ll work to address your concern within 10 business days.
During this time, we will update you on the progress of your complaint, and will ensure you have a phone number to contact us directly about it.
If it takes longer than 10 business days to resolve your complaint, we’ll contact you and keep you updated.
- Banking, insurance, investments or financial advice concerns: if we cannot address your complaint in 45 days to your satisfaction, we will let you know and why, and advise of your right to contact the Financial Services Ombudsman.
- Superannuation: if we cannot address your complaint in 90 days to your satisfaction, we will let you know and why, and advise of your right to contact the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal.