AMP Eligible Rollover Fund receives small, lost and inactive super accounts transferred by other super funds, approved deposit funds, retirement savings accounts and in some circumstances certain super payments from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- Capital guaranteed
Feel secure knowing that your account balance will never decrease in value1 (other than by government charges)
- Enjoy no entry or withdrawal fee transactions
- Handy 24/7 online access
View your account details anytime including account balances and personal details using My AMP1 AMP Life Limited (ABN 84 079 300 379, AFSL No. 233671) guarantees that the rate of return will never be negative.
Who it suits
Trustees of super funds:
- Wanting to ensure their members' transferred benefits never reduce due to investment performance or fees
- Seeking a safe and secure default eligible rollover fund
- Looking for an easy-to-use eligible rollover fund.
What are the features?
- Simplicity - easy to set up and operate
- Security - your investment will never decrease1 (other than by government charges)
- No entry or exit fees
- Tiered crediting rates - the higher the balance, the higher the crediting rate.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of Flexible Lifetime Super is AMP Superannuation Limited ABN 31 008 414 104. Flexible Lifetime® is a registered trademark of AMP Limited.