The AMP SuperEdge Pension Account gives you a competitive interest rate, while providing everyday access to your pension funds.
If you’re receiving a pension from your SMSF, you can link a SuperEdge Pension Account to your SuperEdge Cash Account for even more benefits like a Visa Credit card and BPAY.
An AMP SuperEdge Pension may suit if you’re:
- an SMSF pension recipient or trustee looking for an everyday transaction account with 24/7 access.
Here’s what you get:
- a competitive interest rate that’s calculated daily and paid monthly
- a Visa Debit card for easy access to your money
- PayTag for fast, contactless mobile payments
- free rediATM access to your money anywhere in Australia
- 24/7 access via BankNet, BankPhone or mobile banking.
Benefit from the AMP Visa Debit card
If you have an AMP SuperEdge Pension Account, you’re eligible for an AMP Visa Debit card. This card is accepted in Australia and abroad wherever you see the Visa or Plus logos. With the AMP Visa Debit card, you can:
- make purchases over the phone or online
- withdraw cash fee-free from any rediATM in Australia
- make purchases or cash withdrawals at eftpos outlets in Australia
- make quick payments on purchases up to $100 with Visa payWave.
Linking up the cash hub
Manage your funds in a simpler way by linking your pension account to the AMP SMSF SuperEdge Cash Account or to an account with another financial institution held by your SMSF.
With an AMP SuperEdge Cash Account, it's easy to deposit or withdraw your money, or transfer funds to your other AMP SMSF savings or pension accounts. You’ll also earn interest on the balance sitting in the AMP SuperEdge Cash Account.
Find out more about the AMP SuperEdge Cash Account. You can set up multiple SMSF deposit accounts within the same application.
What will it cost?Show more
|Monthly Account management fee||
You won’t pay this fee, if you deposit $2,000 in a month or you have at least $5,000 in the account for the month. You won’t ever pay this fee, if you open your account through the AMP Cash Management Service.
|Minimum deposit or balance||$0|
Download our Deposit products fees and charges guide to find out more about fees and charges for special services across all our deposit accounts.
New to AMP?Show more
To open a new AMP SuperEdge Pension Account, you can:
- download an application, follow the steps and send it back to us: Personal and Sole Trader Accounts or Companies and Trust Accounts
- get in touch with your AMP financial adviser or call us on 13 30 30.
You need to have an AMP SuperEdge Cash Account to open and operate this account.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The credit provider and product issuer is AMP Bank Limited, Australian Credit Licence 234517.