May suit you if you’re after
- An online application form
- a smooth transition to retirement
- easy access to your money
- investments to help your money last longer
- cash and term deposit investments
- Choice of options so you can tailor your account to suit your retirement lifestyle
- simple administration.
Here’s what you get:
- One product to take you from your work life into retirement
- Flexible pension payment options so you can choose how much and how often
- Easy online and mobile access
- A Pension Refresh® facility that makes it easier to manage the paperwork when rebalancing between your super and retirement accounts.
- Your money isn’t locked away and it’s easy to access extra funds when you need
How does it perform?Show more
Before selecting a super fund, there are a range of factors that you should consider (not merely past performance). You should also read the product disclosure statement. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Flexible investment options
As you head into retirement you may want to keep investing in shares or property. AMP Flexible Super gives you a choice of three investment levels with no switching fees:
- Keep it simple with low-cost investment options.
- Choose cash and balanced funds or investments to suit your risk profile and life stage.
- Choice: Our full range of investments if you are looking for more control.
Apply now for AMP Flexible Super - RetirementApply now
AMP Flexible Super has been awarded 5 stars for outstanding value by CANSTAR. There are no Establishment fees, no fees for withdrawals or closing your account, as well as no Switching or Termination fees.
Find out more
For more information about AMP Flexible Super - Retirement,
Call 1300 158 587
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 6pm (AEST)
or contact a financial adviser
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of AMP Flexible Super is AMP Superannuation Limited. AMP Flexible Super is a registered trademark of AMP Limited.