Having an SMSF means you're in charge – you make the investment decisions for the fund and you're held responsible for complying with the superannuation and tax laws.
Making sure your SMSF complies with all the relevant superannuation and tax laws can be time consuming. However, we provide services to help you stay in control, including:
- Accounting administration
- Annual financial statements - operating statements (profit & loss), statements of financial position (balance sheet), notes to accounts
- Annual member statements
- Annual Tax and Regulatory returns
- Minutes of meetings or resolutions of trustees
- Instalment Activity Statement lodgements in accordance with your SMSFs PAYG obligations (additional fee if required)
- Business Activity Statement lodgements (additional fee if required)
In addition to these services we also monitor key areas of SMSF compliance and notify you of any issues, including:
- movement of assets outside your investment strategy
- the need for the revaluation of non-standard assets
- the need for actuarial certificates
- contribution cap alerts
- pension minimum requirements (if applicable)
We’ll also notify you of any upcoming trustee obligations, so you can continue to stay on top of managing your SMSF.
Still want to learn more about SMSFs?
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Financial Services Guide (including the Terms and Conditions) before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account. On this page ‘you' and ‘your’ means the trustee(s) of your SMSF. As a trustee of your SMSF you are ultimately responsible for your SMSF, including the investment decisions that you make for your SMSF. If you need assistance, please seek a financial adviser. Any tax information provided is general, intended as a guide only, and based on our understanding of taxation laws current at date of publication. It is not a substitute for specialised taxation advice or an assessment of liabilities, obligations or entitlements that arise, or could arise, under tax law. We recommend consulting a registered tax agent / tax professional. Consider the SMSF Administration Solutions Pty Ltd Financial Services Guides (including Terms and Conditions) for information about our services, fees, and the remuneration and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
The AMP SMSF Administration service is offered by SMSF Administration Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 76 097 695 988 AFSL 291195 trading as AMP SMSF Administration, an AMP Group Company.