You can help your children prepare to buy property ahead of time. Things to consider include:
- planning a property strategy as far ahead as possible
- speaking with a financial adviser about ways you can save money to give to your children
- teaching children good savings habits
- helping your children explore government assistance options
- sharing information about what’s involved in buying a property
- helping to fully inform your children about the real costs of buying a home
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.