Is government assistance available to help me buy a property?


Some Australian states only provide first home buyer grants for people building a new home. Other states will help you buy an existing home. Stamp duty rebates may also be available. Contact the state revenue office in your state or territory to find out if you qualify for any government assistance.


Need help?

133 888

Monday to Friday
8.30am – 6pm (AEST)

Important information

Show more

It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.

This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.