When it comes to making any type of investment it pays to start with an investment strategy.
A property investment strategy is a financial plan built around your short- and long-term goals. A financial adviser can help you work out what you want to achieve and how to make the most of opportunities. If your financial adviser is an accredited mortgage consultant he/she can also help you find the right home loan.
It’s helpful to look ahead before buying a property, understand what your options are and how certain decisions can affect your long-term wealth.
Advice from a financial adviser can help you:
- decide what you want to achieve
- develop an overall investment strategy and work out how property could fit with your personal needs and goals
- find the right home loan, providing the financial adviser is an accredited mortgage consultant
- identify milestones for reaching your goals
- create a detailed financial plan for building wealth.
Listen to what AMP customers say
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.