With the right amount of life insurance you can feel safe knowing that your loved ones will be looked after financially if you were to die or become terminally ill.
Dealing with the death of a family member is never easy but with life insurance your beneficiaries can receive a lump sum payment to help them financially during a difficult time.
Life insurance may suit you if:
- you want financial security for your loved ones if you die or become terminally ill
- you want to secure your family’s financial future
- you’re looking for a flexible insurance product you can tailor to suit your individual needs.
Here’s what you get:
- a lump sum payment to help your beneficiaries financially
- peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be supported when you’re gone.
Find out more about how life insurance could help youShow more
Download our brochure to find out more about how life insurance can help support your family financially if you were to die or become terminally ill.
And if you’re still unsure about the insurance you need, your financial adviser can help you assess your wealth protection needs and find the right insurance cover for you and your loved ones.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of AMP Life Insurance and AMP Elevate insurance is AMP Life Limited.